Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: A Fun Little AG Sighting

  1. #1
    joelanddeborah
    Guest joelanddeborah's Avatar

    Smile

    I really like to watch HGTV shows. For some reason they are relaxing to me. Last night I watched "House Hunters," filmed in Southern California. The show last night featured a Mom and teenage daughter looking for a house together. One of the houses they looked at had eight AG dolls arranged in a row on shelves in a girl's bedroom. They looked so sweet! It looked like a nice mixture of historical and modern girls. What a fun little view!

    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Polly Marie
    Guest Polly Marie's Avatar

    Post

    I'll have to look for that one. I like HGTV also, such creative ideas! [img]graemlins/idea.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member kolby's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2006
    Posts
    13
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I remember seeing that episode last year. I was thinking to myself..."Wow that is a lot of dolls!"
    Now the ironic thing is, I have more than 8 dolls myself!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member crsanthmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2006
    Posts
    52
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    YOu beat me to it-I saw that House Hunters too. I love that show-even though DD and DH keep asking why I keep watching it 1 1/2 yrs after we got our new house. Oh well Im an HGTV, TLC ADDICT! Funny thing is, the girl who might have bout the house said she liked the shelves-like an AG collector would leave their shelves. HAHa

  5. #5
    Inactive Member amyjoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2004
    Posts
    1,029
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] HGTV!!!!!!
    I didn't see this one!! Hopefully I will catch it on a rerun!!
    I love looking at houses, it is alot of fun!! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Melissa*Olivia's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    515
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We saw #21 ("Honey Hair", as she is known around our house) on the Today show this morning. She and her whole family were all in costume -- it was cute.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •